STUDY MBBS IN TAJIKISTAN
Tajikistan is a small country in Central Asia surrounded by Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east. The climate there is pretty moderate with sunny summers and slightly cold winters, 23 to 30 °C in July and −1 to 3 °C in January.
Tajikistan in recent years has become popular among students to study Medicine since it’s one among the few countries where the facilities are good and the fees low. Tajikistan universities rank well among the top MCI Approved medical universities for studying in the field of Medical science. Not to mention, the cost of living is comparatively less than other choices in the west.
Indicative study Cost of MBBS Program
|Undergraduate Medical Degree||$25,000 to $33,000*|
Top Colleges to Study in Tajikistan
I believe that choosing this univerity is the best decisions in my life
“The University has various facilities to help you evolve as a student.
The education Pattern of EEU & Faculties are awesome.”
LIVE IN TAJIKISTAN
- Land which even made Alexander the Great fall for its beautiful and mesmerizing lake, Iskanderkul.
- Land which holds the flow of over 900 rivers, enriching the birdlife in the country.
- Land which will make your sight shine by its amazing glaciers,while you work on your growth in your dream job.
- Pump up your spirits by trekking and climbing on the world’s highest mountain ranges. Let your taste buds open up to the famous thick and hearty soup, shorba.
- Want to awaken your sporty soul in the Land of mountains, while working hard to achieve your goals in your dream profession? If yes!
- Then, let yourself begin your dream in this wonderful country, Tajikistan.