Faculty in our universities know that the medical school curriculum is very vast. The medical students at the beginning are completely unaware of the field of medicine. We have completely knowledgeable faculty who know the art of simplifying the language for students. Our faculty understand student life and are always ready to help all the students with anything.
The professors can be approached with any problem even if it is not related to the academic realm. They believe in healthy Student-Teacher relationships and they do so by engaging in conversations and participating in co-curricular activities.
Dr. Hariprasath Prakash(Assistant Professor)
He had worked in an academic and clinical research organization, mainly for the betterment of patient care to educate students to understand the real importance of medical microbiology and infectious disease. Now he is professor in IHSM College and has 12+ experience in the field of Microbiology
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research In 2017
- Ph.D (Microbiology) Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University In 2009
- M.Sc (Microbiology) K.S. Rangaswamy College of Arts & Science In 2005
- B.Sc (Microbiology)
Dr. Soutallu Janakiram Madhan Kumar(Assistant Professor)
He has teaching speciality in Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Embryology, Histology, physical anthropology, Cell biology, Osteology, Genetics to MBBS, BDS ,BPT, BOT, B.OPTOMETRY. He has 17+ years of experience in the field of Anatomy.
- Dr. M.G.R Medical University In 1999 B.P.T.
- Kasturba Medical College In 2005 M.Sc. (Medical Anatomy)
- SRM University In 2015 Ph.D(Medical Anatomy)