STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN
Kazakhstan is the world’s largest landlocked country and the ninth-largest in the world, its an economic powerhouse of Central Asia, generating about 60% of the region’s GDP, primarily through its oil/gas industry. At its heart, Kazakhstan is officially a democratic, secular, unitary, constitutional republic with a diverse cultural heritage, and its neighboring countries include Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan, with an eastern coast near the Caspian sea.
The universities of Kazakhstan are recognized globally for their high-quality schooling methodology. The universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, NMC and chosen by many Indians as their top picks.
Indicative study Cost of MBBS Program
|Undergraduate Medical Degree||$25,000 to $33,000*|
Top Colleges to Study in Kazakhstan
I believe that choosing this univerity is the best decisions in my life
“The University has various facilities to help you evolve as a student.
The education Pattern of EEU & Faculties are awesome.”
Instructors is good & teachers explain course subjects very well & food/ accomodation provided by ISM is very good & staff is are very supportive too.
Interested in studying abroad?
MEC can help – fill in your details and we’ll call you back.
LIVE IN KAZAKHSTAN
- Living in a country with a world-famous bird watching site & 5000 ancient rock carvings, sounds archaic
- Living in a country, around the unknown 18.8 million people yet their hearts are full of kindness & hospitality, sounds comfortable
- Wandering in the world’s ninth-largest country which is number one when it comes to peacefulness among the others in the region, sounds secure
- A country with underwater forest, world Heritage sites & one of the world’s largest lakes, sounds enchanting
- Let your career grow with kind hearts & let yourself carry on your dream profession in this remarkable country, Kazakhstan.