Department of Scientific Research and Development of East European University on October 22, 2021 organizes Student Scientific Conference:Development Opportunities of the Country under Post-pandemic Conditions’’.
Conference working languages: Georgian, English
Presentation length: 15 min, Q &A 5 min.
Meeting format: Distance, MS Teams.
All of the faculty students (BA, MA, PhD, Teacher Preparation) of East European University are eligible to participate in the conference.
- Stimulating an active involvement of students in scientific activities for the further development of scientific works;
- Facilitation of innovative idea generation;
- Preparing highly qualified specialists at East European University.
Conference covers the following panels:
- Business and Economics, Education, Architecture (Faculty of Business and Engineering);
- Law, International Relations and Public Administration (Faculty of Law and Social Sciences)
- Medicine (Faculty of Healthcare Sciences)
- Must register at the following link;
- Must submit Abstract (A4 paper format, max 300 words) along with the PPP (max 8-10 slides) to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requirements for fulfilling abstract is available in appendix 1.
- Deadline for registration September 15, 2021. 18.00 p.m. Tbilisi local time;
- Deadline for submitting Abstract with PPP September 30, 18.00 p.m. Tbilisi local time.
Abstract should be fulfilled in Georgian or English languages and within the indicated deadline should be send to the following e-mail: email@example.com (with the conference title in the subject line).
- Submitted Abstracts will be evaluated by scientific committee.
- Conference participants will receive E-Certificates and authors of creative papers will rewarded by special prizes.